PHP Web Developer (senior)
CDRL – Milton Keynes
Full-time, office based in Milton Keynes MK12
The successful candidate must enjoy working in a small fast-paced environment with a close-knit team, must creatively think on their feet both in a team, and on their own, take ownership and deliver robust solutions utilising the latest techniques.
The candidate must be able to work under pressure, have the ability to fulfill several project requests simultaneously whilst meeting tight deadlines and will be responsible for the development of a major SaaS Cloud solution for the customer service sector and the development of further innovative features.
The site is a bespoke PHP development currently running on dedicated Linux servers.
Candidate must be highly experienced in the following:
Git and have a good understanding and experience of Linux servers and hosting architecture.
Enthusiastic and dedicated first and second line network/IT technician to be part of an IT team in a median sized company in MK12 Milton Keynes.
Ability to meet deadlines, manage stress and work efficiently and effectively, must be prepared to work out of hours if required.
The successful candidate will help the IT manager to achieve the targets set by the business. Full system & process documentation available.
A working knowledge of the following skills are essential
- Resolve general IT issues
- Maintain voip phone system
- Internal PC network, workstation and hardware infrastructure (Win 10)
- Software installs, upgrades and licence administration
- Switch management
- Maintain Office 365 accounts
- Maintain Email accounts (Cpanel / Outlook)
- Microsoft Office (2010)
- Internal back up maintenance
- Virus software maintenance
- Help Desk administration (online ticket)
- Maintain dedicated Linux servers, Apache, Cpanel, back ups and sync.
- Server monitoring (100% uptime)
- Database maintenance
- Must have a good understanding of MYSQL and basic PHP
- An understanding of Cyber security
- An understanding of Git bucket