Consumer Dispute Resolution Limited (CDRL) is a not for profit alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provider, approved, under the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015.
CDRL operates four ADR schemes:
- AviationADR – approved by the Civil Aviation Authority
- UtilitiesADR (non-regulated) – approved by CTSI
- RetailADR (formerly ‘The Retail Ombudsman’) – approved by CTSI (and Ofcom in relation to non-regulated communications complaints)
- CommsADR – (non-regulated)
- Consumer Arbitration
- Data Arbitration
- Commercial Energy Arbitration
Our ADR schemes are funded by the sectors we work in, via annual membership fees and complaint fees. Our scheme is FREE for consumers to use.